The National Coalition for Sexual Health is pleased to announce the official launch of Sexual Health and Your Patients: A Provider’s Guide. Developed by the Health Care Action Group, the guide is intended to help primary care providers better integrate sexual health conversations and recommended preventive sexual health services into routine patient visits. It features tables and charts to help providers easily find key information, and it was pre-tested with primary care providers. By using this guide, providers can:
- Streamline their sexual history-taking by asking a few essential questions
- Increase their delivery of recommended preventive sexual health services
- Improve care for LGBT patients
- Be better prepared to discuss sexual health topics and answer patient questions
- Become more knowledgeable about sexual health
To access the Provider Guide, please click below.